On Saturday, August 25, 2018 and Sunday, August 26, 2018 something special happened at Lakewood Church. We had a Champions Superhero Weekend! During the day we hosted our first annual Walk and Roll, a Resource and Job Fair. Parents and Caregivers came to meet organizations that offer the resources they’d been looking for and teens and adults with special needs and disabilities came to meet employers who were ready to hire them. We are happy to say that many of our Champions left the Walk and Roll with job offers or scheduled interviews! During the services that weekend our Champions got on stage to declare that they are exactly who they are supposed to be! Watch this moving performance below. This will be the best 4 minutes of your day! Don’t forget to share this video with your friends, it’ll put a smile on their faces!
- Shop Champions Club Merchandise!
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: When I Am Anxious, I Can Ask God To Give Me Wisdom
- Virtual Special Needs Resource & Job Fair
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: When I Am Sad, I Can Trust God To Help Me
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: What Do I Do When I’m Angry?