On Saturday, August 25, 2018 and Sunday, August 26, 2018 something special happened at Lakewood Church. We had a Champions Superhero Weekend! During the day we hosted our first annual Walk and Roll, a Resource and Job Fair. Parents and Caregivers came to meet organizations that offer the resources they’d been looking for and teens and adults with special needs and disabilities came to meet employers who were ready to hire them. We are happy to say that many of our Champions left the Walk and Roll with job offers or scheduled interviews! During the services that weekend our Champions got on stage to declare that they are exactly who they are supposed to be! Watch this moving performance below. This will be the best 4 minutes of your day! Don’t forget to share this video with your friends, it’ll put a smile on their faces!
- Join Our Online Community For Parents And Caregivers
- Starting Or Improving Your Special Needs Ministry Has Never Been Easier
- Watch Online: Champions Club Special Needs Training for Parents, Teachers, Professionals and Volunteers
- How One Champions Mom Is Making A City-Wide Impact
- Autism, A Parent’s Perspective