On Saturday, August 25, 2018 and Sunday, August 26, 2018 something special happened at Lakewood Church. We had a Champions Superhero Weekend! During the day we hosted our first annual Walk and Roll, a Resource and Job Fair. Parents and Caregivers came to meet organizations that offer the resources they’d been looking for and teens and adults with special needs and disabilities came to meet employers who were ready to hire them. We are happy to say that many of our Champions left the Walk and Roll with job offers or scheduled interviews! During the services that weekend our Champions got on stage to declare that they are exactly who they are supposed to be! Watch this moving performance below. This will be the best 4 minutes of your day! Don’t forget to share this video with your friends, it’ll put a smile on their faces!
- Free Online Special Needs Training and Teaching
- Video: Our Champions with Ingrid Rosario and the Lakewood Music Team
- 5 Reasons you don’t want to miss the Champions Superhero Walk and Roll, Resource & Job Fair
- Watch Online: Champions Webinar with Training, Teaching, Stories and more
- Free Champions Club For Special Needs Webinar. Register Today!