Today Lakewood Church/Houston HISD dedicated the 39th Champions Club for special needs Children at Eliot Elementary School in 5th Ward Houston. This is the 4th public school a Champions Club has been launched in. When you see the looks on the faces of the kids & teachers to have a specialized area made just for them it makes it all worthwhile. Thank you to everyone who made it possible!
- Shop Champions Club Merchandise!
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: When I Am Anxious, I Can Ask God To Give Me Wisdom
- Virtual Special Needs Resource & Job Fair
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: When I Am Sad, I Can Trust God To Help Me
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: What Do I Do When I’m Angry?