So thankful for Victoria Arlen who has agreed to become an ambassador for Champions Clubs for special needs. Victoria is an American paralympian swimmer and spokesperson for those with disabilities. Victoria lost the use of her legs due to a rare viral disease called transverse myelitis which also left her in a coma for nearly three years. She competed at the 2012 Summer Paralympics held in London, England, winning a total of four medals: one gold and three silver. She is an analyst for ESPN and National speaker and we can’t wait to partner with her in the future with Champions Clubs.
- Shop Champions Club Merchandise!
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: When I Am Anxious, I Can Ask God To Give Me Wisdom
- Virtual Special Needs Resource & Job Fair
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: When I Am Sad, I Can Trust God To Help Me
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: What Do I Do When I’m Angry?