Our Champions Club team led by Dr Sandy Robinson dedicated the Passion Center Champions Club for special needs in Zomba Malawi on Tuesday. A place where children w/ disabilities from the orphanage & surrounding areas can come & develop their abilities while feeling loved & accepted. The team said “it was incredibly touching to see how much this meant to the Champions families & friends who live in the villages around Zomba. Thank you to @thecausecc church for helping make this amazing day possible.
- Shop Champions Club Merchandise!
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: When I Am Anxious, I Can Ask God To Give Me Wisdom
- Virtual Special Needs Resource & Job Fair
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: When I Am Sad, I Can Trust God To Help Me
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: What Do I Do When I’m Angry?