We are proud to let everyone know we have partnered with the Light and Life Foundation and Hands Offering Hope Foundation to help create an environment that will grow and develop over 150 medically fragile and special needs children in Colombia. Sister Valeriana is a huge inspiration and we are so honored to play a small part in what she is doing for special needs children in Colombia. Sister Valeriana’s goal is to give light and life to all of the children who arrive without light and life because of sadness, abandonment, mistreatment and all other things that have been a part of their lives.
- Video: Our Champions with Ingrid Rosario and the Lakewood Music Team
- 5 Reasons you don’t want to miss the Champions Superhero Walk and Roll, Resource & Job Fair
- Watch Online: Champions Webinar with Training, Teaching, Stories and more
- Free Champions Club For Special Needs Webinar. Register Today!
- Watch Pastor Craig’s Interview with Marcus & Joni on Daystar