This weekend on KeepTheFaith the highest rated Christian Radio program introduced people to Champions Clubs. Here was their post: “Find out how Lakewood attracted 300 new families to their church within 6 months of launching the Champions Club for Special Needs. By opening its doors to those who could find no other church home, Lakewood has created one of the most spectacular Special Needs ministries on the planet today. As a matter of fact, there are over 50 Champions Clubs around the globe as I write this. If you are interested in starting a Champions Club Special Needs ministry in your church, orphanage, or school–go to KeepTheFaith.com to find out more. At KeepTheFaith, we are looking to turn DISABILITIES INTO POSSIBILITIES. That’s why we are featuring truly life-changing winners like Craig and Samantha Johnson. Stay tuned for more features to come in the weeks ahead.”
- Shop Champions Club Merchandise!
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: When I Am Anxious, I Can Ask God To Give Me Wisdom
- Virtual Special Needs Resource & Job Fair
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: When I Am Sad, I Can Trust God To Help Me
- Champions Curriculum Lesson for Special Needs: What Do I Do When I’m Angry?